Friday, April 1, 2011

The Roller Coaster, no amusment ride

This week has been a roller coaster ride of Emotional ups & downs, and physical exhaustion.  Thoughts fly in & out of my head so quickly. One moment I'm in an intelligent conversation, suddenly  I'm completely brain dead and  apologizing.Reality seems to escape me.  I have found pages that I have typed over the past few months. They are in a file called 'ADHD'. Appropriately named. I find it hard to grasp, I wrote this stuff, REALLY ?  What else do I not remember ?These meds are F**king with my head big time. Like a remote,, PLAY, FF RW, STOP ! Repeat.  I feel fortunate that I DO understand what's going on. It doesn't make it easier.I am aware that my insanity is taking a toll on Wayne. I am sad  for those who may not realize how Tx has impacted their life. I am constantly reminding myself, 'this was to be expected, it's only temporary, and in the end I win.' For now, I will hold on to my marbles hour by hour, day by day. Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment