Thursday, November 4, 2010

Week # 8

I have to apologize for not blogging the last 2 weeks.  I have no desire to type, just think. I have not come out of this 'funk' for 2 weeks. Last night was shot # 8 and I was disappointed that I was unable to 'prepare' as I have in the weeks before. It is my understanding that this is 'normal' for this stage in treatment. It's scary to also know that just as I become use to feeling this way(a few short weeks) I will hit another low. Lower than this, really ? S**T !
         Physically, I am drained. I understand, that my body is using every ounce of energy to fight this. So I am compliant in allowing it to. I am doing much of nothing, but feeling the symptoms. Mentally & emotionally, I am still strong. Spiritually, God tells me I can do this. 40 weeks to go is a looonng time ! Yes, it's still worth it. I will fight this dragon with every breathe I take ! I will win !

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear frm you... I'm still following. My Prayers are with you

    ReplyDelete