Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I have only 21 weeks to go !

I'm so sorry I have not returned til now. Treatment has been a ride.Everyday is a new adventure. I have 21 shots to go :) I was blessed to have read so much on here in advance.Without the knowledge I acquired here, I never would have made it this far.
About 16 weeks in, sx began to worsen. nausea, migraines, dehydration, my eyes hurt, my joints ache,shortness of breath has me house bound. I can't even stay on my feet for more than a few mins. I choose to deal with my aches & pains rather then add more pills to my regiment. I gave up  on whining, long ago. "Another side effect?" ,"there's a pill for that !"  I never want to hear that again !  :roll:
My Riba has been reduced twice. I now take 0nly 600mg. My #'s just keep dropping.
WBC    1.9  
RBC    3.01  
Hemoglobin    9.9  
 :pale: I have lost more than 25 lbs. (nearly 2 stones).Ensure is expensive, but becoming  my best friend. I eat healthy, so healthy I can't seem to get enough calories each day.Water, water, water !!! And yet he doctors are impressed with me. I've been told that I'm am handling this like a champ. Others in Tx have not fared as well.Especially, mentally & emotionally. I give much credit to my friends .I promise not to go so far, so long again.

1 comment:

  1. I know it must be so hard but I am with you all te way.(((Love & Hugs ))

    ReplyDelete