Sunday, September 26, 2010

2 Days after # 2

Sunday
9/26/10

Five hours into my second shot I felt as though I had walked into a field of ragweed ! Itchy eyes, stuffy nose, coughing and sneezing. This went on all night into Saturday. So I didn't sleep much Friday night. I was just blah all day Saturday. This morning ,I didn't fall asleep until after the sun came up. Only to have Wayne wake me a couple hours later saying "we're leaving for the game in 45 minutes." lol Baseball that is. I perked up pretty quickly. Wayne printed 8x10's of the pictures taken on photo day back in July. Several players & myself. When we got to the game I got Jeff Francis (pitcher) to sign the pic of he & I. So, even though they lost to San Fran, I got an autograph…nice:) I'm still feeling grateful that my symptoms are mild, for now. I have a doctors appt. tomorrow. Maybe I'll  get  something to help me sleep. Blood draw again on Wednesday. I'm considering switching the injections to a week night so our weekends won't always be screwed. May you all have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment