Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Day of Treatment


Friday, September 17, 2010
Wayne dropped me off before 7:00 a.m.  To the 12th floor(Executive suites) :)  Vitals taken, IV in, 3 pills & a shot. All by 7:30. For the next  12 hours they would draw blood 9 times, feed me lunch and dinner and monitor my vitals.
I felt a little nausea, head ache, flu like symptoms.  In all, I didn't think it was that bad. I had prepared myself for this horrible experience. It wasn't like that at all. Wayne had me home with a  chocolate milkshake  by 8:30p.m. I took my next dose of meds & slept well.

Today is Sunday Sept. 19, 2010


My third day on the Copegus and I must say, I don't feel too bad. I have flu-like symptoms off and on throughout the day, but really, I've been through worse.  Mentally I feel  great. I guess because I had set myself up for  bad reaction, that hasn't happened. At this time a great weight has been lifted from my mind.  Need my sleep. Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment