Friday, September 24, 2010

Week # 2



5:16 PM
My first week has been interesting. I have had some ups and some downs. Headache, joint aches, nausea and diarrhea. My head has been in a fog most of the time. I went Thursday morning for a blood draw. Later Dr. Jen called to tell me that my numbers looked good. My red & white blood cells are still holding their own. My liver test showed that my ALT and AST were NOT elevated. The copegus (tablets),I have taken on time, as scheduled every day. I'm still having trouble sleeping and my mood swings aren't real pleasant :(  Still, I have high hopes and faith that I can do this.
  I have lost my appetite somewhat & I have dropped 6 pounds in the last  week.  I got my haircut on Wednesday…SHORT!  I know, I know, it'll grow back. Right after I lose most of it! Lol.  I am just a couple of hours away from injection #2 of pegasys. Tonight and tomorrow will be interesting also. I'm not worried about a bad reaction as much as I do not anticipate the shot. The one I was given last week at the hospital, didn't hurt. This one might. See, I pissed Wayne off (big time)2 days ago. He is still not happy with me.  Now, I could give myself the shot, but, I think I owe it to him to get even. Lol. I truly love this man, and it breaks my heart to know I put him thru agony. I hope his love is strong enough to endure the entire treatment. See, I was a bitch BEFORE treatment started. God help me & PLEASE,GOD, Bless Wayne ! I'll be back in the next day or two to let you know how I feel.

3 comments:

  1. stay strong mommy...u will succeed and u will be back to the old mommy we all knew..wayne will stick it out i have faith in him and his love for you!!! GOD has his plan for u and u r meant to be in this world to serve him and i have no doubt that he is no where near done with you! I love you and I am very proud of you<3
    <3 your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetheart. I knew when God brought into my life, he had something special in mind. I stay strong for you...my family. luv u 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry everything will be fine.I know Wayne loves you so much ,and so do we. I pray for you everyday.Ricky says( God is with you everyday too)..We're all here for you and so proud .Love You

    ReplyDelete