Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's only Tuesday ???

 I feel like I'm getting a lot done and yet there is still so much to do ! Slept again, YEEHAA ! Made Wayne breakfast , thermos of coffee, and lunch for this evening.  Ran errands and shopped. Carried up two loads of groceries(3 flights…ugh )! I forced myself to eat soup & peanut butter sandwich ..:P.  Between the meds, lack of $$$ and Wayne working nights, I'm not eating as well as I should…BAD GIRL !
    I did buy vitamin B complex. I look forward to that helping, as so many have told me it will. I have always been a healthy eater. I do not eat red meat. Love every veggie God made. I don't fry.  I like super foods like  Quinoa & Wheat Germ. I HATE milk :P so I take a multi vitamin & a Calcium + D supplement. I do not drink soft drinks but on rare occasion. I love my water.  Drinking a gallon a day WAS no problem for me, Now I'm drinking MORE.
  I am trying to quit smoking…okay, I'm not ! After 30 yrs, a pack a day, I  have been down to 3 a day for months now. I know I am just using these as a crutch & I need to let it go. BAD GIRL again ! Pumpkin seeds are always around. That is what I found to replace the smoking AND they have lots of protein that I'm not getting from that red meat :).
     Just talked with my sweetheart. Told him my nights are long without him:(  Skyped with 3 of the grand kids & my daughter today.  Daughter turning 33 tomorrow, 3 kids, divorcing & will remarry Scott, great guy Just, he's OLD like me! luv u Scott:). Michael will be 29. Rich 27 .Both need to get married & give me little minnie me's lol ! Edward, 25, married to Lonna 24. They have 2 boys. A minnie Lonna & a minnie Eddie. I miss the family. 2,000 miles is a long way. And yet my wonderful man has made sure that I get to fly there or kids fly here so I don't get down. I have been blessed with such a caring man. We're not married
And yet I couldn't ask for more love & support than I get from him. Not to mention…he SPOILS me rotten !
   Oh, one more thing. Important…While at the Walmart, I'm in line behind 2 customers with WIC(it's gonna be awhile) I look over at the other lines. I see an older woman in the handicapped cart. She is struggling to put her groceries up. Others next to & behind her just watching. God told me" Go help her Crystal". So I did. She almost cried as she kept thanking me. Look, I'm not bragging on myself here. I'm making a point. God tells us things like this ALL the time. It's just a matter of do we or don't we ? Saying, 'oh someone else will' or 'I'm just too busy'. SHOUT OUT TO THE LORD here !! Thank you God for blessing me with that good deed !  Please do a kindness for others & be blessed. Okay, enough for  tonight. God Bless you all. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet.. But we all knew that before. Love to you and the whole crew, and don't worry we'll get tose boys of yours married off soon. They take after you, it can't be too hard LOL..
    Oh BTW, My hubby is your age too. Love You and will always be following you around... So glad I can

    ReplyDelete