Sunday, October 10, 2010

4 days after # 4

7:39 PM
       Not sure if I mentioned this here yet, my gums hurt ! I found out this is a common side effect…OUCH ! I did get a lot of great advice from my friends at HCV Support & Nomads. In this I've learned, spicy food is no longer my friend. Nor hard or acidic things:( I must brush more often & easier).  I was told to try a rinse of equal parts peroxide & kaopectate. Sounds strange, but I understand it works. Another choice would be to pay $150 for a pint of Rx…NOT ! It's not as bad as it was a few days ago. Jalapenos set it off :(  
       This weekend has been pretty good. We did not go up into the Mountains. I wanted Wayne to have some much needed rest. Working his fingers to the bone for me. I love him:) So, we've just chilled. I have been spending numerous hours on the computer;  research , answering emails &  chatting. I have been on a roller coaster ride with the emotions. Nothing to worry about my friends & family. It's just the meds ! I keep telling myself that ! And it's true. It's not like I'm sad or depressed. I could just cry if I look at a picture or think a thought. UP down, UP down. It's actually kind of funny. So, I just  focus on something else in the apartment until it goes away.  I got this….so far!
 The last week or so I have had a craving for sweets. I used to love chocolate! Then, a few years ago, I totally lost my desire. Strange I thought. Well, to have the desire return so rapidly was stranger! I was reading a forum on nutrition when a light flickered. As it turns out, this virus feeds off sugars too ! So my thought is…the meds are working. The virus is losing, therefore, it's trying to convince me to feed it ! HMMM…. BAD VIRUS ! YOU LOSE ! I will now cut back on the sugar I do use, like in coffee. I'm going to kick this thing, I promise :D
Good Night, & God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment