Sunday, October 17, 2010

WEEK # 5

Well, Wednesday I went for my blood draw. I have been drinking the minimum 1 gallon of water per day. It paid off BIG time ! My vein popped right up & flowed freely. This was an important draw for they not only check WBC, RBC, AST, ALT, etc. They also checked the VL.   5 weeks ago the VL was 1,800,000. I am praying for a lower #. That means the meds are killing the virus ! I'll know the results next week. My next visit will be the 2nd 12 hour stay, in  4-6 weeks.
So ,I gave myself Shot 5 that night.Giving the shot to myself is getting easier. Sides didn't bother me as much. I slept 6 hours. Thursday a.m. wasn't bad, just tired. Buy later that day I began feeling very drained. Took a nap at dinner time, then by the time Wayne got home at midnight, I had an awful headache. Woke up Friday morning, head pounding, nausea. Just crawled back in bed !
Then Wayne says lets take a ride, where would you like to go ? Estes Park, I said.  Here in Colorado, when your going up over 7,000 feet. You always take warm clothes. We pack for over night . Wayne chose  The Evergreens on Fawn Valley River. The hot tub sits next to the river. The cabin had a full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, Beautiful living room with a gas fireplace, a balcony looking over the river and a SWEET spa in the master :) What a wonderful time we had !
   Saturday morning we drove over Trail Ridge road which runs through Rocky Mountain National Park. Ate lunch in  Grand Lake, as we meandered home. We took an unfamiliar pass called Jones Pass. A road that ends at the top of a a mountain with a  beautiful view of the snow covered peaks as far as your eyes can see . It was so breathe taking !
 Today is football for Wayne, so he's going to a friends to hang out. I will enjoy my memories of our trip. For now…God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment