Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Labs are back !

 I got my labs back on Monday. The virus is undetectable !  I realize I still have a long way to go, but the VL being UND at 4 weeks means I am a rapid responder(RVR). This increases my odds for destroying this virus. I am so happy. Now the sides are more tolerable :) Meds every twelve hours, shot on time, drinking the water & eating right. My mental state is more intact then ever…scary, but nice.
        I'm early this week & late with those results, sorry. I do shot #6 tomorrow. 42 to go !  I really do feel pretty good. Sleeping every night, another odd occurrence for me. Tired throughout the day. Cough has eased up & the other sides too. I'm feeling quite blessed these days. For now, it's late. Need to rest. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Happy for You. Keep kickin' butt!!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete