Monday, October 4, 2010

Ok, it's Monday :)

Wayne injected me Thursday. Not real bad. 4-5 hours after, I experienced that seasonal allergy feeling. Cough gets bad for 10-12 hours. Still I can't complain. Was very tired the next day. Starting to sleep better…nice. Wayne took me up to the mountains Saturday. We left at like 4:30-5a.m.First thing we did was stop on the Crystal River( :-D) and sit in a hot mineral spring. It's so cool, the spring comes out right next to the river. People move rocks around to build these little pools on the edge of the cold water. So the spring at like 123 degrees mixes with the cold river and creates an awesome place to relax. No charge, not commercialized, it rocks ! He took a pass in the mountains he hadn't been up before. It was AWESOME ! It was so rocky. Everything in the truck was bouncing around. Mostly me. Lol. We spent the night in Carbondale. So spoiled am I. Hot tub, pool, sauna! So relaxing ! Drove through Aspen, Marble, Breckenridge and many others towns. Had such a wonderful time, Wayne is working 4-10 hour nights, taking off Monday & we're going down to Telluride…WOOHOO !!! I love him so much!!!! How can I become depressed with a man like this…he won't allow it. Thank you God!
45 weeks to go :) or less if this Pegasys kicks viral load !

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend... I'd love to visit there sometime. Glad you are feeling good

    ReplyDelete